LEONARDO is a machine suitable for working in strips of soil, also called Strip Till.
The soil processing of the LEONARDO machine guarantees optimal results in terms of:
– increase in soil heating which anticipates germination;
– conservation of the soil structure thanks to the organic matter on the surface, which has the effect of preserving from humidity and facilitates interventions in the field;
– in-depth processing facilitates the deepening of the root system;
– less percolation of rainwater;
– reduction of processing costs also thanks to the lower use of fertilizers because they are located in a row.
LEONARDO is available in versions from 4 to 8 rows with inter-row adjustable from 50 to 80 cm and fixed or hydraulic folding frame.